DIY Candy Corn Bottle Vases
These DIY Candy Corn Bottle Vases from The Swell Life are a quick and easy project, perfect for your home or Halloween parties!
Spray paint (White, orange and yellow)
Vases and glass bottles in various shapes
Goo-Gone or dish liquid
First clean off any labels with Goo-Gone or dish liquid.
Let dry completely before painting.
Paint a base coat of white on the jars then let dry completely.
Then spray orange in the middle of the bottle leaving a faint mist on top and bottom (2 coats of the orange is recommended) Then let dry completely.
Mist the bottom of the bottle with the yellow spray paint until you get solid coverage. (You will need 2 coats)
That’s it! Now you can display them on a fireplace or mantle, add some fall flowers, etc. Thank you Alexa of The Swell Life for sharing your lovely DIY project with Pretty My Party!
Looking for more fall decor or crafts? Check out these products:
Sign up for a 30 day trial of Amazon Prime and get free 2-day shipping on your products!
- Halloween Mask Craft Kit For Kids
- Martha Stewart Crafts: Classic Halloween Pumpkin Transfers
- Halloween Bats Paper Punch Tool
- Martha Stewart Crafts Haunted Pumpkin Sleeves
- Autumn Harvest Table Runner
- The Pumpkin Express Train
- Carved Pumpkin Set Decor
- Set of 4 Pumpkin Side Dish Holders
- Happy Fall Y’all Flag
- Halloween Boo LED Lighted Wreath
- Halloween Candy Corn Wreath
- Halloween Spider Tea Light Candle Holders
- Martha Stewart Happy Halloween Banner
Follow Cristy Mishkula @ Pretty My Party’s board Fall Fun on Pinterest.