This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Chateau Ste. Michelle. All opinions are 100% mine.
There’s nothing like the holidays – the wine is flowing, the presence of family and friends, gifts, the perfect Christmas ambiance from the decor to the holiday lights on the tree, delicious food, and more! There’s no wonder why we love this time of the year. Whether you’re the holiday hostess with the mostess or want to celebrate the season with a fun party, here are 10 Perfect Holiday Party Themes that will get everyone into the wine-sipping spirit! Celebrating the holidays is the perfect way to experience special moments with the ones you love. Whether you’re sharing your favorite bottle of Chateau Ste. Michelle 2014 Columbia Valley Riesling with family over a delicious meal to having a glass of Chateau Ste. Michelle 2014 Indian Wells Merlot with your bestie who’s in for the holidays, making memories with the ones you love is priceless! Here are 10 Perfect Holiday Party Themes that are sure to be merry memory-makers!
- Holiday Cookie Exchange Party: For many of us the holidays just wouldn’t be the same without cookies, right?! Get you best girlfriends together for a fun night in with a holiday cookie exchange party! Forget the milk and wash those delicious holiday cookies down with some wine. For one, it is a girl night in, right?! Share a plate of your favorite cookies with your best girlfriends and wash them down with a glass of wine. Italian Snowball Cookies are my favorite holiday cookie! These pair well with Chateau Ste. Michelle 2015 Columbia Valley Pinot Gris. One way to make your holiday cookie exchange party fun would be to hold a Best Cookie Contest! Have your girlfriends bake their favorite holiday cookies to share, get a panel of judges together and vote for the best cookies! After the winners are announced you can gift them with a bottle for being the winner!
- Ugly Christmas Sweater Party: An ugly sweater party is my kind of party! It’s a popular choice for many each holiday and there’s nothing that pairs better with an ugly sweater than wine! Get with your husband or boyfriend and DIY your matching, but super ugly Christmas sweaters while enjoying a glass of Chateau Ste. Michelle 2015 Indian Wells Chardonnay. Your creativity will definitely make you a winner in the Best Ugly Christmas Sweater Contest! Cheers to that!
- Christmas Tree Decorating Party: I don’t know about you but one of my favorite things about Christmas is decorating the tree. Turn on some fun holiday music, get the family together, and pour a glass of Chateau Ste. Michelle 2014 Indian Wells Merlot. You can even get crafty and make a special DIY ornament for the tree and carry the tradition on for years to come. If you’re a newly engaged or married couple who is decorating your first Christmas tree together, make a sweet ornament together while enjoying a glass of your favorite wine. The memories of this sweet tradition will carry with you through your amazing journey together. It doesn’t get much better than that!
- Family Secret Santa Party: Do you have a large family who likes to do Secret Santa for Christmas? The excitement of picking a name and finding them the perfect gift is so much fun! It’s also fun to see who picked your name and what you think they got you. Or make it even more exciting with White Elephant Gifts, which will be one full of laughs! While you’re going around the room and exchanging your fun, hilarious, meaningful, or thoughtful holiday gifts, cheers to the holiday season with an assortment of Chateau Ste. Michelle wines. It’s great to have a variety on hand for everyone’s different tastes. Chateau Ste. Michelle wines have a wonderful variety to suit anyone’s liking. Whether you prefer white or red, there’s something for everyone. Which wine would you choose for your holiday party?
5. Holiday Craftstravaganza: Are you and your friends obsessed with crafts? Do you search Pinterest to get ideas for your next craft project? If so, then a Holiday Craftstravaganza is just the thing for you and your friends. Get your craft-loving friends together for a fun day of making holiday wreaths and decor for your homes. It’s the perfect excuse to get together with your girls for a holiday merry-making craft party! Maybe your best friend is visiting for a week and you can enjoy some quality crafting time together sharing your favorite wine. Did someone say Pinot?! My best friend and I would love a glass of Chateau Ste. Michelle 2015 Columbia Valley Pinot Gris! Which flavor would you and your best friend share for a fun holiday craft party?! Let us know in the comments below.
6. Holiday Movie Marathon: I just love having a lazy weekend, curling up on the couch with my favorite people and enjoying a holiday movie marathon, don’t you? My all time favorite holiday movie is, of course, A Christmas Story. I could watch that movie over and over and never get tired of it. My sister and I love watching our favorite holiday movie with a glass of Chateau Ste. Michelle 2014 Columbia Valley Sauvignon Blanc. What’s your favorite holiday movie? Let us know in the comments below!
7. Gingerbread House Decorating Competition Party: Do you have a competitive nature or super competitive family? This kind of party might be for you! Cheers to decorating the best gingerbread house with your favorite competitor with a glass of Chateau Ste. Michelle 2014 Columbia Valley Riesling. Riesling and gingerbread are a great combo.
8. Christmas Karaoke Night: Whether you can carry a tune or not, hosting a Christmas Karaoke Night is a great way to spend Christmas with your family and friends. Just think about it, you and your husband are up at the mic with your glass of Chateau Ste. Michelle 2014 Columbia Valley Riesling in hand, singing Jingle Bells together. The couple that sips and sings together is a couple that stays together!
9. Holiday Pot Luck: Get the family together for a fun pot luck holiday party. You don’t have to go all out. Try making a holiday inspired appetizer to share with the group. Better yet, gift the hostess with your favorite wine or one that pairs perfectly your holiday appetizer. Try a delicious dip with Chateau Ste. Michelle 2014 Columbia Valley Cabernet Sauvignon.
10. Holiday Game Night: Kick off the holiday season with a fun game night with friends. Better yet, make it a couple’s night! Share a bottle of Chateau Ste. Michelle 2014 Columbia Valley Sauvignon Blanc while you’re having some fun and friendly competition.
Be sure to check out Chateau Ste. Michelle Facebook Page and don’t forget to participate in the 10 Perfect Sips contest and explore the 10perfectsips.com site for more inspiration. Cheers to the holidays!
For additional lists