This is a sponsored featured by Freixenet. Product and compensation were provided for this feature. All opinions are my own. #allovesparkles #freixenetusa
After a bride’s fiance pops the question, there’s another big question she has to think about … asking her besties to be in her wedding, of course! Over the years, brides have become more creative about asking their friends to be in their weddings. Your wedding is one of the most important events of your life, so it only makes sense to ask your besties in style! This occasion calls for some creativity, so we’ve rounded up 10 fun Will You Be My Bridesmaid Ideas plus a free printable!
1. First, set the tone with a fun card! We’ve got the perfect Will You Be My Bridesmaid printable. Download your FREE printable card here: Bridesmaid Card
2. A happy occasion needs a toast! Add some mini bottles of Freixenet, premiere sparkling cava from Spain. Then add some personalized wine glasses and some fun straws to get the party started! You can also personalize the bottles with a gold pen. Add your bridesmaid names for a fun personalized detail! Discover more ways to sparkle at the Freixenet Wedding Board.
3. Add your favorite photo of the two of you in a nice frame. Reminiscing about the good ol’ days will definitely pull at their heart strings!
4. Every girl loves sweets, right?! Add some fun bridesmaid dress cookies for a sweet little treat in your bridesmaid gift box or add their favorite candy or dessert.
5. Jewelry is the key to a girl’s heart! Incorporate your bridesmaid jewelry for your wedding or if you don’t have that planned yet, add a fun necklace or bracelet that they can wear anytime!
6. Add a pretty personalized hanger for their bridesmaid dresses. I’m sure you’ve seen them on Etsy or Pinterest. Get pretty sequin hangers, monogrammed hangers, or DIY your own and add your special touch.
7. You can also incorporate a fun personalized tote bag with your wedding date. This is a good idea if you are having a destination wedding.
8. DIY it! Get crafty with the gift box or craft something they can keep forever like a photo collage of all of your best moments together.
9. Add some details about the big day, their role, their dresses, etc.
10. Add some confetti or paper shreds to your gift box to add some fun and get ready to surprise your besties!
If your bridesmaids live in town take the gift boxes to their homes and surprise them! Hire a photographer to capture their reactions! After surprising one of them take them to the next bridesmaid’s house and do this until you round up your entire bridal party. Then take them to a party or dinner you have set up, treat them to a spa day, or go dress shopping! Go all out and show your friends a day they will never forget!
Freixenet is the world’s largest producer of Spanish Cava. The winery is still family-owned with a rich history that stretches more than 100 years.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Freixenet. The opinions and text are mine.