It’s so easy to just go to the store and buy some ornaments to decorate your Christmas tree but what’s the fun in that, right? Make a fun day out of making your own ornaments! Get the kids together and the craft supplies out for a day of ornament and holiday memory-making! Here are 26 Adorable Handmade Christmas Ornaments that you can create this holiday for your tree.
There are so many creative ornament ideas out there that use everything from melted crayons and wires to candy canes and beads. The kids will have a blast making their own ornaments for the tree and you can even make your ornament craft day a holiday tradition! Now that’s something the kids will look back on with the fondest of memories for years to come!
26 Adorable Handmade Christmas Ornaments
25 Super Creative DIY Ornaments!
And that’s not all … check out these fun holiday features on Pretty My Party:
- 10 Christmas Decor Must-Haves
- 17 Epic Christmas Craft Ideas
- Free Elf on the Shelf Cutout Printables
- 10 Fun Christmas Party Game Ideas
- 25 Best Christmas Cookie Exchange Recipes
- 15 Ugly But Totally Cute Christmas Sweaters
- 10 Tips For Throwing the Ultimate Christmas Sweater Party