Desserts in Cups are all the rage right now, and even a lot of popular restaurants are only offering these types of treats on their menu. And why not? Many people love the option of only having a sliver of the enlarged-sized desserts of today and when you’re hosting a party, it’s perfect for kids and adults alike! It may take a bit more prep time, but they are such a hit and are very eye-appealing on dessert tables. Take a look at these 15 Best Desserts in Cups that we wrangled up and you’ll see what we’re talking about!
1. S’mores In A Jar are always a favorite of the young and old alike! And who could resist when the end product looks as delicious as this? I love how the marshmallows are even crispy on top, just like you’ll find in a real S’mores sandwich. Yum!
2. Key Lime Cheesecake is a personal favorite of mine and this sweet treat above looks like a perfect, refreshing dessert for a summer soiree! Sprinkle some graham cracker crumbs on top and garnish with a lime and it is going to be the hit of any party.
3. This No Bake Pineapple Cheesecake is the perfect complement to any event you may be having. Look at how delicious this is! And anything that doesn’t have to be baked and is going to be quick to assemble is a win in my book.
4. Are you a Boston Cream Pie fan? Then this dessert in a cup is perfect for you. Surprise the family with this sweet treat after a special dinner and you’ll be sure to score some brownie points from everyone.
5. Trifles are such a fun way to have a dessert and these Black Forest Trifles that are in small cups are such an elegant and gorgeous way to present dessert at your next event. Chocolate and fruit? How could you go wrong?!
6. Red Velvet Cupcakes are a BIG hit in my home and when I saw this sweet red velvet dessert in a cup, I just couldn’t resist. What a sweet treat for your sweetheart if you’re getting ready to celebrate an anniversary or even Valentine’s Day. This is a great wedding idea, too!
7. A Brownie Strawberry Shortcake will be a hit at any birthday party for the little ones this summer. And with how eye-appealing it is, you’ll be hard-pressed to keep the party moving until dessert is finally served. They’ll be mesmerized!
8. Banana Caramel Cream in these small cups looks absolutely delicious! These are easy to assemble and are a gorgeous dessert to make at a barbecue at the house this summer!
9. This Peanut Butter Brownie Trifle dessert is going to be a hit with all of the peanut butter chocolate lovers in your circle! Check out this great recipe and get ready to make all of your chocolate lovers’ dreams come true!
10. Strawberry Pretzel Dessert is such a wonderful treat in its regular pan form, but present it in mini-mason jars and it takes on a whole new meaning! This is actually a family favorite for Thanksgiving in my house and I think this coming year we’re going to have to try serving it like this. It’s so adorable and delicious!
11. Meyer Lemon Parfaits in tiny shot glasses will give you just the right combination of sweet and sour that you’re looking for. Serve them up and see how much your guests will love them!
12. Carrot Cake Shots are a fun way to serve this staple dessert. Carrot cake is a favorite around here and if you find some little carrot icing embellishments to serve on the top of these everyone will think it’s the cutest idea ever!
13. This Caramel Apple Trifle cup dessert looks SO delicious! I love that while the recipe calls for specific cup sizes, you can always change the recipes up to be able to serve them in cups you have available to you at home. No need to go out and buy a whole new set of cups just to meet the recipe requirements!
14. These Stars & Strips Cheesecake Shots are absolutely perfect for your Memorial Day or 4th of July picnic this summer! Show up with these in your arsenal and everyone will be so impressed they won’t even notice what else is being served!
15. This Layered Cherry Cheese Pie looks oozy, gooey tasty! It looks so refreshingly delicious. I can see this being served this summer for one event or another. This is another one I might just have to make for the fun of it for a dessert after dinner. I think everyone will love it!
I pretty much want to host a party just so I can make a bunch of these adorable pint-sized desserts! I love that you can use a variety of different cup sizes and types to make things made-to-order for your event. These are also classy ways to serve dessert at weddings or other upscale events, as well. The next time you’re hosting an event, think about doing desserts in cups. Your guests will absolutely love them!
Check out some of our must-have party planning essentials!
Sign up for a 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime and get free 2 day shipping on your party products!
- Set of 3 White Serving Platters
- White Mosser Glass Cake Stand
- Set of 3 Apothecary Candy Jars
- Letter Candy Dishes
- Pretty Parfait Jars
- Glass Milk Bottles
- Banners and Garlands
- Confetti Balloons
- Party Tableware and Utensils
- Cake Stands
- Favor Bags
- Pretty Paper Straws